Tuesday, June 15, 2010

And so it begins...

This is Will.

Will likes movies. Will has many DVDs and Blu-Rays in his collection. Will has a film school degree. Will has a couple meager credits on IMDB. Will has written many a screenplay.

Will thinks this entitles him to post his opinions online...and he's probably wrong, but he's going to do it anyway.

Who is Will? I am.

Yes, it is true. For all those who know me, I used to post all of my film reviews, "Soapbox Commentaries" and shameless self-promoting blogs on Myspace. That account is dead (I should know...I killed it). And now...I found blogspot.

Am I going to be the same angry asshole who posted long-winded tirades about the people I hate like some of the self-labelled movie critics on your favorite movie sites? No. I've grown up a lot, and, though the soapbox commentaries will still exist here, they will be better written, and expressed better.

Am I still going to shamelessly promote myself? Well, okay I'll do that. But it will only happen when I have something real to talk about. And I will now be helping some of my friends promote different film-related activities as well, so I can look like less of a tool.

Hopefully you will like the new format I've chosen, and frequent my little corner of cyberspace. See you at the movies!

No comments:

Post a Comment